Est. May 2008

16 December, 2012

All-time Greats Here At The Observatorium

Just for the heck of it, I took a look at my Blogger Stats since I started this blog (way back in May of 2008; man, how time flies, eh?).

The winner of the Most Pageviews Evar is this post, with 9,844 views (which should tell me people like skinny, athletic, musical women).

In second place we have this post, with 3,116 (which tells me sometimes simple is better, and linking others is always a winner).

In third place we have this post, with 2,292 (which tells me that people like odd science news, and reinforces the idea that linking to others is a winner).

And last but not least (since it's the last one Blogger gave me) we have this post, with 970 (which tells me I have a few very warped readers).

I want to take this moment to thank all of my readers, both regular and irregular.

And if you're irregular, may I suggest this?

No comments: