Est. May 2008

17 May, 2014

Well, THIS Is Embarrassing


I happened upon this little test over at Godfather Politics the other day, and thought I’d give it a whirl.

Aaaaand…it was a disaster.  Not on the level of the Hindenburg, or the eruption of Krakatau, or even Obamacare.  But I certainly felt the rap across my knuckles.

And then I thought a bit deeper.

You remember, back when you were in school, and you’d take a test, and the teacher would grade it and give it back to you and tell you to look over what you got wrong and fix it?  Then you could keep your test as a study aide?

That’s what this test can do for you.  F’rinstance, I did the worst on sections E, G, and I.  Now I know where I’m weak when it comes to the Bible, and where I’m strong, so I know which sections I need to put greater emphasis on.

Take the test yourself and see how you do.

1 comment:

Right Truth said...

I took some time with it last night, my worst category is remembering where a certain thing is BOOK, CHAPTER, AND VERSE. I can usually tell you which book something is in but remembering chapter and verse is not my strong suit.

I'm going to go back over the test and spend more time on it. I was also ashamed at the number I did not know.

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com