Est. May 2008

31 December, 2014

End Of The Year

Well, folks, it's the end of another year.  And I've been seeing a lot of other bloggers out there putting up 'Top Ten For 2014' lists.

Well, if Blogger has that info for my blog, I can't find it.  So ...

My Top Draw for this week is one I posted way back in February of this year, titled, The Need To Discredit.

Top Draw for the month of December is one I posted back the fifth of October  last year, titled, Questioning the Questioner.

And, my all-time Top Draw is a little Rule 5 post about a fiddler I put up way, way back on December 17th, 2011, titled Well, If You Like Em...

So, in honor of my all-time winner, here's another one by the lovely and talented Ms Lindsey Stirling:



Thank you all for stopping by; thank all of you who took the time to comment.

Here's to a productive, safe, and God-filled 2015.

No comments: